* Please call or email Sally Heading 01485 578 225, firstname.lastname@example.org if you have any questions, or for bookings.
* Bookings are taken Friday to Friday.
* Short breaks might be available during winter months, just ask.
* Terms and Conditions are listed at the bottom of this page
Terms & Conditions
* When you book we shall require a deposit of 25% of the total cost of your stay to confirm your booking.
* Payment of the balance plus £100 breakage refundable deposit is due 6 weeks before the start of your holiday.
* Refundable breakage deposit will be returned 1 week after the end of your holiday providing all is left as it was on your arrival. We reserve the right to charge for any breakages or damage caused during your stay.
* We will return the balance remaining of your breakage deposit as appropriate.
* If you cancel your holiday and we cannot fill this booking we will keep the 25% deposit.
* Please leave Oyster Cottage in the condition which you found it in or we may charge for extra cleaning.
* On your arrival day, we will welcome you to Oyster Cottage and hand you the key.
* Please vacate Oyster Cottage by 10.30 a.m.
* Oyster Cottage will be available from 3.30 p.m.
* It would be helpful if you could give an approximate time of arrival nearer to the start of your holiday.
* Please note that changeover day is Friday.
* Short breaks at 70% of the weekly rate may be available on request.
* No Pets allowed, and there is a non smoking policy at Oyster Cottage.